My Incubator- 1-2-1 business support for Spelthorne businesses and residents to be launched Monday June 8
This coming Monday, June 8, Spelthorne Borough Council will be launching a new collaboration with business support provider My Incubator Ventures (MIV).
MIV is a unique, business advice web-chat service that is both time saving and cost effective for local authorities, budding entrepreneurs and small business owners. MIV is a great way to start off your new financial year, with the initial trial period running until April 2015.
The service is available to all residents and businesses based in Spelthorne through this site and the borough council website business section. There will be post-code restrictions in place
Features you will be able to access include:
- Free business advice via web-chat Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Create your own business profile
- Share and promote your business
- Download useful business templates
- Join and create community groups
- Network with other entrepreneurs
- Keep up-to-date with news and events
- Provide and receive peer support
- Access information via API from national providers including GOV.uk
For more information about the new service please see the MIV website www.miventures.co.uk.